The Children’s Aid Society Cannot Unilaterally Move A Child Into What Amounts to a New Custody Arrangement

When the Children’s Aid Society (“CAS”) is given custody of a child, it has the ability move the child into what is known as an…
Read Post


509 Davenport Road
Toronto, ON M4V 1B8

Tel: +1 416 481 5604 Fax: +1 416 481 5829

NULaw proudly services clients in Toronto and throughout Ontario